Talk about easy! Let’s get cooking with a sheet pan supper.
Making dinner on a sheet pan (or large cookie sheet) is easy! Let’s start by getting all of the ingredients prepped and ready. Since I use my Tastefully Simple products you’ll see some spice jars here in place of the garlic and onions.
Thinly slice the peppers and onion. I cut the chicken on the short side (vs the long side – does that make sense?) to get them close in size to the peppers.
Toss the chicken and peppers/onions in a big bowl and add your seasonings and the oil of choice (I use avocado oil). Toss with tongs to get the oil and seasonings spread on all the pieces.
Spread the chicken/pepper mixture onto a foil lined pan sprayed with non stick spray (not coconut oil spray – it doesn’t hold up at high temps). Make sure you get a single layer for the best roasting.
Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes until the chicken is done. I test it by taking a piece of chicken and slicing it in half to make sure it is cooked through. Then you can place the mixture in a tortilla for fajitas or on some lettuce for a salad.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 3 peppers any color, sliced thin
- large red onion* sliced thin
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic*
- 2 tbsp oil
- chili seasoning
- salt and pepper to your taste*
- Heat oven to 40Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, peppers and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle the seasonings around and toss well. Place in a single layer on the sheet pan. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- *TS Swaps: use a capful of Onion Onion, 2 tsp Garlic Garlic, Fiesta Party Seasoning or Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning, Seasoned Salt and Garlic Pepper to your preference.